- -€ 79,00
Quadpack 35 - Multi-Rotor Brushless esc - 2-6S - 35A - 4 pcs Set (1x Sbec - 3x Opto)
Veilige betaling via Paypal of Bankoverschrijving
Bestellingen worden op weekdagen verzonden.
Elke werkdag bereikbaar van 18u t/m 22u
Master of the sky.
For the last few years our Multi-Rotor ESCs have been providing R/C enthusiasts with some of the most versatile and inventive systems ever devised.
We are excited to introduce our V5 software upgrade which will make your Castle Multi-Rotor 25 and 35 ESCs seem like entirely new products!
- Wide input voltage range (6-25.2V)
- High Maximum electrical RPM (300,000 eRPM) - a must have for FPV racers! Adaptive Timing System for Increased Power and Efficiency
- Low Internal Resistance for Maximum Efficiency
- Low Latency Throttle Response - provides better stability and control! Auto Detecting Servo PWM (500HZ) and OneShot 125 (4Khz) input options
- Very Linear Throttle Response - improves "feel" in flight! Active Braking - quicker throttle response when decelerating!
Programmable with the included Castle Link USB adapter - the Castle Link software suite offers industry leading software functions and programming capability as well as access to all firmware updates and new features at no cost!
Throttle Calibration and Motor Direction can be easily set in the field Two versions - one with a low noise 5.6V 5A switching Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) and one with no BEC to reduce weight
Best Suited For:
- FPV Racing Drones
- Battle Drones
- Large Camera Carrying Multi-Rotors
- Large Payload Carrying Multi-Rotors
This pack of four (4) 35 amp ESCs has already been optimized for use in your Quadcopter or Multi-Rotor by utilizing three (3) ESCs without a BEC and one (1) with a BEC. No more hassling with disabling the BEC on three of the ESC, this package is made specifically to save you the headache. The small footprint and lightweight design makes it the perfect choice for smaller Quads and Multi-Rotors.
V5 firmware now supports 4Khz including OneShot 125 for faster signaling and improved stability during all aspects of flight from a simple hover to the most extreme maneuvers.
QuadPack 35 comes preprogrammed for Multi-Rotor platforms and is recommended for platforms ranging from 450 to 650 sizes pulling up to 35 amps** and running up to 6S LiPo. As with all Castle ESCs, this product is easily programmable using the Castle Link USB adapter.